What is Hues'n'Booze?
Hues’n’Booze is a mobile painting party! It is a combination of artistry and fun, and an awesome way to tap into your inner creative genius, even if you can't draw a stick figure!
What does Hues'n'Booze provide?
We provide table covers, aprons, easels, canvases, paints, brushes, cups and palettes, and a fun, easy to follow 2 hr guided class with lots of personal attention and help.
We don't provide food or drinks, but you are welcome to bring anything you like!
How much does it cost?
$30-50 per person, depending on the event, painting, type of event and travel distance.
Private party, Hues'n'Booze location: $30 p/p
Public class, Hues'n'Booze location: $35 p/p
Private party, your location: $40 p/p
Private party, your location, 20+ miles: contact for details
Discounts available for larger groups, contact for details.
Booking a private party:
Set a date and location and we'll will deliver all art supplies and a fun, easy to follow 2 hour class!
What is the minimum amount of people required for a private party?
10 people minimum, or a flat rate if less that 10 people are painting.
- Pre-pay the minimum or the whole event
- Participants register & pay individually on a custom made registration page on huesnnbooze.com
- Put down a 50% deposit, pay the other 50% by a scheduled date and pay for any additional participants prior to the start of the event.
- Accepted forms of payment: PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, cash, check
Deposit for private events:
-$150 deposit. Failure to receive final payment in due time will result in a cancellation.
- If less than 8 people show up for the party, Hues'n'Booze will keep the appropriate amount of the deposit to ensure the minimum requirement is met.
Deposit refund policy for private events:
-100% deposit / payment refund (minus transaction fees) if cancelled 21+ days prior to the event.
- 50% refund (minus transaction fees) if canceled within 20-10 days prior to the event.
- Non-refundable: if canceled within 10 days prior to the event.
- Refunds take up to 7 days to receive
Refunds & no-shows for private and public events:
- No refunds for "no show" participants".
- Your "ticket" is non-refundable, however you can transfer it to a friend, just let us know who is coming instead of you!
- Any additional payments made, besides the deposit, will be fully refunded.
Can you paint a custom painting for my party?
Absolutely! Decide what you would like to paint and contact Hues'n'Booze with your idea. Additional fee may apply, contact for details.
What kind of events does Hues'n'Booze host?
Hues'n'Booze hosts regular public events that are open for anyone to join, as well as private parties such as birthdays, team building events, anniversaries, bridal showers, fundraisers, or just because -any occasion is a good reason to paint!
I'd like to host a fundraiser, can Hues'n'Booze help?!
Would absolutely LOVE to! Please contact Hues'n'Booze to discuss the details so we can customize the event specific to your needs!
What kind of paints does Hues'n'Booze use?
Acrylics. They are fast drying and easy to work with!
In registering for the Hues'n'Booze class, you hereby give your permission to Hues'n'Booze to use any photos or videos taken of you during the class. The photos and videos may be posted on the internet, huesnbooze.com, instagram, facebook, youtube and /or used in promotional print or video material. Your photos and videos will not be sold or used in conjunction with any inflammatory content! (And I always go through photos looking for the ones where you look your bestest :) )
My name is Inna Rohr, I am the owner and painter of Hues'n'Booze. Painting
is my life, so I started Hues'n'Booze to be able to share the joy of creativity with others! It's beautiful to see people get lost in the process, have fun, let go and meet many other amazing people!
You can learn more about me and my art journey here: innarohrartist.com